At times reality is not all that fun so I retreat to the fairytale side of my life, some of which you can find here. Love it.
About Me
- mannadarlin
- I believe in dedicating my life to the things I truly love. This is my way of sharing that love with you.
Monday, August 9, 2010
I fell in love with a fat baby.
Many of you who know me well know that I am not a fan of babies and small children. I'm just really not. A year ago tomorrow there was this fat baby brought into the world. And he ate and pooped and cried. A lot. I deemed him "It" and that has been his name ever since (with approval from his mother of course). It cries. It pinches. It gets into everything. And I love it to death. Especially tonight when he did not do any of those three things. It is no longer fat and has a lovely shade of brownish red hair. And It is my favorite. I still don't love other babies. But it and I are pals. Secretively of course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I secretly love this baby too.
ReplyDelete