At times reality is not all that fun so I retreat to the fairytale side of my life, some of which you can find here. Love it.
About Me
- mannadarlin
- I believe in dedicating my life to the things I truly love. This is my way of sharing that love with you.
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Okay, I don't know about the best job in the world but sometimes there are moments in the dead of winter when there are no more umbrellas to construct and no more syrup bottles that need filled. And in those moments. . . . . . . something clicks. It moves beyond how to make "Pig Cake" and little smokies in grape jelly and sweet chili sauce. It moves past the talents of Jack Black and Adam Sandler. Past the vacations and immature moments. Past the customers with their Bop It toy and sex change. Past the gossip and proposed stories of what some people really do for their income. And you realize that someone gets it. They understand the mistrust in a relationship. They understand what you are up against and don't just brush you off. They don't just shrug their shoulders but actually have advice to give. And those are the kind of people that matter. The ones that make a difference. The person that is simply who they are with no do-overs or calligraphied words. The person who gives you faith in the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Your job sucks. Lol
ReplyDelete