About Me

My photo
I believe in dedicating my life to the things I truly love. This is my way of sharing that love with you.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sometimes there just aren't words.


Except really, there are. There will always be words however entirely inadequate they may sound. There will always be words to describe death. There will always be words to describe frustration. There will always be words to describe that love you have for someone that runs so deep you can hardly choke up anything to describe it, let alone understand it. 

Emptiness. Exhaustion. Numb. Efficient. Busy. Smile. Silence. Controlled. Right. Monetary. Nice. Sacrifice. Trust. Forgiveness. 

BORING Boring boring senseless words. They mean very little. In context however, they mean a great deal. 

There is so much emotion that can be harbored in one person, in one soul. I haven't figured out yet where it's all supposed to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment