About Me

My photo
I believe in dedicating my life to the things I truly love. This is my way of sharing that love with you.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Life Is Average

I think its interesting the things that minds choose to remember. The highlights that are so entirely irrelevant and yet they make all the difference. A little over a year ago I was competing to finish reading the entire mylifeisaverage.com website. Back then though the page number was measured in hundreds rather than thousands. And for some reason I can imagine it all so perfectly. I remember the lights dimmed low with the cool breeze through the window and the flashes of the tv and the phone calls sharing select posts.

And why does it matter? Who cares if I read a website for hours and hours and hours a year ago? I care because it means something mattered. It means I laughed. It means there was someone on the other end of the line listening to the stupid jokes I found so funny. And it matters. It makes all the difference that my memories are filled with those simple things that changed my life. It matters that someone created a happy moment. It matters that someone cared.

No comments:

Post a Comment