About Me

My photo
I believe in dedicating my life to the things I truly love. This is my way of sharing that love with you.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Oh the things people do

Tonight while a lady was waiting in the drive through with her teenage daughter and her daughter's friends I thought she was fixing her makeup. . . which I guess isn't that strange even if it was at 8pm. But then I realized this woman was plucking her eyebrows. In the drive through. For about 10 minutes. How she had that much hair and how she could see 10 minutes worth of hair is something that I do not understand. But truly this woman inspired me. I want to be that embarrassing person that everyone tells their coworkers and friends about because heaven knows, we did just that. There was also the woman with the super high voice and the boy that was really a girl but tonight eyebrow woman won. It's now on my list of things I want to do in life to spend some time one day and drive through a whole bunch of drive throughs or go into random stores while doing the most random things or being the most random person. It would make my day and probably everyone's who witnessed my act.

No comments:

Post a Comment