About Me

My photo
I believe in dedicating my life to the things I truly love. This is my way of sharing that love with you.

Friday, August 28, 2009

First week home from camp

Well what to say.... the first weekend I was home for the summer I went camping up at Lomia with Tabitha for her ward campout which was delightful and the perfect temperature up there. I went with Tabitha, her parents, my LOML, and Sami. 
On the way home there was a really freaky rain storm. I stayed awake long enough to take this video and then went back to my attempt at sleep while using LOML as a pillow. 

When we got home from camping I got Tabitha to help me list some textbooks on ebay and it turns out that it's not really all that difficult so we cleaned my room instead. This picture was right after we went through all of my clothes and then formulated that entire pile of papers in my arms to dispose of. Oh happy day.
See the joy and delighted expressions on our beautiful faces?
Well, eventually summer must come to an end and then school starts. Oh blasted school out to destroy lives. Here is my first day of school picture. Don't laugh. It's tradition. Even if I have to take the picture by myself now.
Well this week my dear Brianna friend also moved out into an apartment. Epic, I know. This is while she was over at my house accepting almost everything minus food that she needed and wishing she could escape. 
See look you can even see the vacuum and fan in the back of the truck. Anyways because Brianna is such a great friend she took me to Bahama Bucks and guess what? The shaved ice now comes in 32oz size. Oh heck yes. See Brianna's medium 16oz? Oh wimpy compared to my massive amount. And let me tell you.... I ate the entire thing that night. Sugar high.
I always assume that Brianna smiles for pictures but then I look at them later and they are everything but a normal smile. I don't know how she does it. If you ever figure it out, please explain. I'm sure half the world is wondering the exact same thing. 


3 comments:

  1. YUM! I could go for Bahama Bucks right about now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um... i'm making fun of you for your first day of school picture
    :) cause i love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay room cleaning what good times?

    ReplyDelete