About Me

My photo
I believe in dedicating my life to the things I truly love. This is my way of sharing that love with you.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Untitled dramatic novel

So... even though I know I'm super exhausted I don't want to admit it. I want to go out and have fun and get away from NAU for a few hours and fall in love. Fall in love with life. Fall in love with nature. Fall in love with new friends. Fall in love with a COW. Actually, maybe not that last one. I've realized how entirely much I enjoy being completely single right now. But if there was someone who would not throw drama and frustrations into my life I think I could give him a chance.

But that is not what this post is about. 

On occasion I enjoy going back and rereading things I've written in the past and I found a paragraph that I've been inspired to continue. It started out as a freak out on getting older combined with an explosion of drama that I usually release through writing.

I still think it's hilarious that I always told myself that I hate writing. That I hate english classes. If my teachers could only see how much I can't shut up now.

I haven't decided upon a title for this story yet as I feel it needs more development but I'm sure I'll eventually figure one out if I do indeed keep up on this story. Who knows though.. I might get bored if I feel it is severely lacking.




Chapter One: Do not try to avoid life. Just accept him head on and the fact that he is one cruel person. 


Have you ever wondered why there isn't a cute alliteration phrase for your eighteenth birthday? I mean, there's "sweet sixteen".... the day in your life where everything is a fairy-tale and you get your drivers license and you can date and you are finally free from the bondage of childhood. Is your eighteenth birthday not similar to that in some way? You've reached the legal age of adulthood. You are free to leave everything behind and be a completely new person. Want to know why there is no cute alliteration? Because the day of your eighteenth birthday is possibly one of the worst days of your life. It's the day when childish actions are inexcusable, school is no longer fun, and reality smacks you in the face. As much as I tried to avoid this day in my life, as much and I attempted to forget about it and simply make it disappear, I still got every ounce of it at full blast. 

1 comment: