About Me

My photo
I believe in dedicating my life to the things I truly love. This is my way of sharing that love with you.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Love at "x" sight


Everyone's contemplated love at first sight and although I have my own theories on that topic I wish to write about a variable love.. an infinite and reoccurring moment. 

I'm not entirely sure how to explain it. It is simply that something happens and you fall in love. 

Maybe they played/sang a song. Maybe they said something that especially stood out for some reason. Maybe they remembered something important to you. Maybe all they did was look at you. Maybe not even that much-- just seeing them was enough. 

And the best part--- this is not a one time thing. You get to fall in love constantly with whoever happens to make the difference. And it is wonderful and exciting and leaves you smiling.

Just imagine this with me... I've seen the same person a million times and in one moment everything changes. For a moment they're my focal point and that's all I see. They're beautiful and wonderful and adorable (see older blog) in every way.

And then the moment ends and everything is back to normal.

Until you step out of reality and into magic once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment