About Me

My photo
I believe in dedicating my life to the things I truly love. This is my way of sharing that love with you.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

That little blip of time between trips

I am about to show you some hideous pictures. Viewer discretion is advised. Young children should look away. ETC....... However, I will try to edit out tremendously ugly pictures. No promises though. Some things just need to be included.

Well when I got home I was thrown into one of our LOVE/HATE parties. Sometimes..... us girls need to vent. Like on prom night. Yeah this night was another one of those times.

This is our LOVE side of the board. Can't you tell that I love it?

After filling one side of the cardboard with things of love and the other will things of hate we drew a target on the hate side and then shot it with arrows. 
Does this make us seem a little bit crazy? like drugs were involved? um they probably were. I mean, look at the picture above. Something weird is going on.

My friends sometimes scare me. 

SOOO Tabitha posted all of these icky pictures of me on Facebook and then I wondered, "where is everyone else?"

Well there were no pictures of Tabitha because she was the photographer of the night.

And then I found this next picture and thought...... wow. wow. WOW. 
But it gets better because this next one is the last picture before Tabitha's camera "broke." 

Just gaze in amazement and then keep scrolling down before you loose all your brain cells.
Well, done with that night. 
 
FALSE.

Brianna reminds me that hey we need one of our famous "talks under the stars"

So.... we go change into icky clothes and grab some provisions and head out to the desert.

Brianna and I made sure that my icky mattress was tied down securely. I mean, we would never want to lose such a nice looking..... mattress.
Well because we did not want to be killed we parked out in my grandma and grandpa's backyard and while we are looking around Brianna says, "Um this is creepy. Why is there a gravestone?" Well since it was Brianna I automatically thought she was just retarded (love you Brianna) and told her that there was not a gravestone and she was being stupid. Turns out there really was one. Long story but anyways it is just a gravestone that is not needed anymore.
See how beautiful we are at 2 am?
Yes, both of us. 

I would say that we chatted under the stars and had a lovely night sleeping in the back of Brianna's truck but that would be a lie. BIG lie. First off, there were not stars. It was cloudy. Imagine that. In Arizona. I mean, of all the times it chooses to be cloudy it had to pick that night. Our chat was okay but quite honestly we were both tired seeing as how we started this whole adventure at 11pm. And the lovely sleeping-- well it started raining about 2 am. And it rained just enough that the protective blanket that we had strung above us began to drip on us. We broke into my grandma and grandpa's in the middle of the night and slept on the floor. EPIC.

No comments:

Post a Comment