About Me

My photo
I believe in dedicating my life to the things I truly love. This is my way of sharing that love with you.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

How I love Westwood Choir Concerts

Before I blog about the amazing Westwood choir concert let me throw out a few previous events

First off a couple weeks ago I got gelato and went swimming with some of my besties. It was amazing fun and a much needed break from school.

Here is one reason I love Brianna. I mean, just look at her.
Yeah.... love.
Then..... the next day when I got home from school I saw this black line on one of the walls at me house and thought.... what the heck!!!! It was ants. Hundreds of ants. It's probably not a good idea to leave out an open package of cookies. I spent half an hour squishing those little beasts.
The next day I was informed that we were going out to get wings. Well as some of you may know, I don't really like wings so I just got a smoothie instead. But here.... don't you want to see Brianna eating her amazingly salty sandwich?
But the most exciting news..... I got to go to the first Westwood High School choir concert of the year. I cannot even tell you how much I love those things. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
There was a slight distraction though during the concert which Tabitha so kindly pointed out to me. Do you see the smudge on the back of Mr. Harris' pant leg. Yes right there in the middle of his left (my left.... and probably yours too) pant leg.
Well since it was the first choir concert, it was also the feeder concert with the little junior highs squeaking their songs to us. But look who we found?! Randall Shreeve! No joke do you see that kid in the back row?
Oh so here is my racist comment that I have been dying to say. See the Powell women's choir? All of those BROWN girls? But of course! It's Powell.
But lookey here....... A white girl! One. Only one. In the entire choir. Just makes me laugh.
Here is Senor Harris doing one of his little speeches. Notice where he is standing. Exactly in the middle of the stage. (Well, duh. He is the conductor.) But guess who I cannot see? My LOML. That is right. Mr. Harris stood between my LOML and I for pretty much the entire concert. I think that is completely unfair.
HEre is my LOML though. Don't worry. He is in the back row in the middle. Exactly where I would stand if I was in choir again this year. Shucks.
See the drummer on the left next to Ryan Stock? Yes that is Alex Hammrick. I almost passed out when I saw his name on the program. I was like ..... Alex?!!!! What!? This kid lived across the street from me for the majority of my childhood. I used to wake up to him playing his drums all the way across the street. Yes he is now grown up and emo looking and playing drums and singing in my Honor Choir. I think this should be marked as a tender moment.
And of course the concert ended with Honor Choir, and all us freaks that come back to watch, holding hands and singing Lonesome Road. Favorite moments of my life. I would just like to say though that it should NOT have a solo in it. I mean, Ryan Stock has a lovely voice but that is just not a song that should have a solo when it is being sung by WW Honor Choir.

Here is a link to some idiots singing the song. I think it sounds horrible but for the limited time I took to look at YouTube videos this was the best I could find.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_xGD_P5J1U&feature=related

This is Tabitha. Despues (after for you non Spanish idiots. ) de the concert I got bored and took pictures of her. Yes. Pictures. As you are about to witness, I was bored for a while.





Yeah I know. Pathetic. And I didn't even upload all of them. So then I switched over to stalking my LOML again. So cute isn't he? And only 12 years old!
Later that night when I was suddenly wide awake I did tons of homework and curled my hair. Bam baby curlers are hot.
So um I don't usually upload videos but these I could not resist posting. The first one is my LOML. Just laugh.

The second one is one of the cutest things I have seen in a long time. In the middle of the boys is a guy named John. He is one of my favorite people. Just appreciate him.

1 comment:

  1. I love how much you loved that concert! Haha! And I love that video of Jonathan! So cute!

    Wow, that was a lot of exclamation points...

    ReplyDelete