About Me

My photo
I believe in dedicating my life to the things I truly love. This is my way of sharing that love with you.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The beginning of the new me

Once upon a time....... I rode a public bus to school. Oh wait, like that's new. Well see this lovely blonde girl on the bus? Yeah.... she is my new hero and inspiration.
She wants to be a singer and a model and in her mind, it's gonna happen. Well me too. Minus the singing and modeling (although I wouldn't mind keeping either.) I am going to be who I want to be because ya know what? It can happen.

My first radical change was dyeing my hair dark brown. My entire life I have been a blonde and as tempted as I have been to dye my hair, I have been strictly against it. Last week, I threw my rules out the window and did what I really wanted. My lovely friend Brianna dyed my hairs for me with occasional instruction from her awesome roommate Sarah.
Do you see that expression on her face? That is BRianna screaming, "YES!!!! REVENGE!"
I was definitely freaking out that we were going to run out of dye and my hair would turn out retarded.
Apparently hand sanitizer removes hair dye from your skin. Well, mostly.
After dyeing my hair Brianna claimed the privilege of also styling my hair. I accepted. Yes I entrusted Brianna to both dyeing and styling my hair and I must admit.... She did a pretty fabulous job.
riskayWhile I was waiting for my hair to be done I read one of Sarah's magazines and gained a bit of knowledge.
This is apparently what I looked like when I first saw my hair. Just darling.
Most people would see this picture and think.... oh they're giving each other a hug. Actually we were trying to kill each other. Believe it.
So after all of my freaking out and indecisiveness I ended up with lovely dark brown hair that I love although since it's supposedly temporary it is beginning to turn blonde again. Perhaps I will make it a bit more permanent though. However, that is yet to be decided.

No comments:

Post a Comment