This morning I was awaken to the voice of my Brianna informing me that today is going to be a good day 'cause there are good vibes in the air. I must say I agree. Starting out a day with that thought in your mind is the best.
Today I will be avoiding all educational responsibilities and cleaning my living room and setting up my Christmas tree and probably throwing in my new copy of The Proposal or Harry Potter #6. I am uber excited.
This is the picture I have as my desktop right now. Look familiar? Yes it's one I took on Portabello Road. I'm definitely in love with it and every time I open my laptop I smile.
This is the dress that I am completely tempted to buy. I don't know where I would wear it but it is absolutely gorgeous in my mind.

Have a GOOD VIBE day

No comments:
Post a Comment