For a long time now I've wanted to be one of those people who goes on trips with their friends. Where nothing is planned down to the exact second and you simply take off and have fun. I believe it's beginning to happen.
So you read that and think, "oh cute little Manna wants to loosen up and go take a break"
Well, I lied. Kind of.
I tell myself those things but my mind is obsessive. Obsessive! I want times and dates and schedules and math and science and busy busy busy. So for a week I tried this chillaxin stuff and let's just say I learned a few things but structure and schedules are welcome in my life.
Sarah took this lovely picture while flying through the air on the teacups. True Disneyland expression right there folks.
This picture..... it seems just like another cute "Oh I'm at Disneyland on the cute little teacups in the happiest place on the earth" picture. No. Some of us don't really appreciate the teacups as much as other things but this picture was necessary. You see there is this picture on Brianna's parents' fridge of a group of lovely young people sitting in a teacup smiling back at the camera. And then there is this chubby green blob also in the teacup that pierces my dignity each and every time I see it. Needless to say, this picture is for replacing the green blob with a shadowed face although the time when that will take place is not near in the future so I suppose I will have to continue relying on strategically placing magnets on the fridge.
Hello Splash Mountain!!! Probably on my top five list of most enjoyable rides this past trip. The soggy jeans for our remaining hours at Disneyland however were not. At all.
Apparently Sarah counted and we took something like 40 or 50 group pictures like this and the one seen above. Our trip was well facially documented. BTW I'm not sure that last sentence even made sense. But it sounded cool in my head. Another BTW-- That's not Brianna's hand covering her face.
Ever wish you'd stopped eating after your first full plate of food? Yeah.... sometimes I think that too. But having the victory of eating all of Denny's largest breakfast was most certainly worth it. Even if I did go on Tower of Terror directly following this.
As Brianna and Stephannie said, why the heck are we holding hands and why is it documented? That's what you get for bringing a photography major along. But truly, I love it. Just couldn't figure out for a while why I was a foot taller than them. Stupid unlevel sand. Entirely not my fault. Entirely.
An artistic picture by Sarah. Sarah: "Hold still" Me: "Are you taking a picture of my legs?" Sarah: "yeah it's a really cool shot" Me: "Okay." Super dramatic, right?
Brianna volunteered to take the picture 'cause she don't like no sand. Oh... and Dana's initials are forged.
Long day after California Adventure and the beach. Oh yeah. Check out my weirdy in the back. I figure I need to make a couple Brianna comments seeing as how laughing at her is usually how this blog rolls.
5 dog meat tacos and 2 smoothies later we were still in Jack-in-the-Crack. Oh and news flash: Jack is married. Don't worry his kid is not an illegit little boy. Ya can't see it but Jack is definitely wearing a gold wedding band in the picture. Something I found very odd.
Dana made fun of me. All I'm gonna say is hummingbird. NEver again.
Rides are so much more fun when you throw your hands up and scream. Or in Stephannie's case laugh obnoxiously until the situation is so stupid that you really are laughing.
Not even sure what this is about. No idea at all.
Car ride to Cali-- Yes that is a Mike and Ike and yes she did eat it afterwards. Yummmmmmm. Let's just say that I'm perfectly content not being in Sarah's car again for a while. Especially not with 4 other people and an ice chest for another million hours.
Touristy cutesy lovey dovey aw ain't that sweet group picture with a letter. And ya.... I am stepping on Dana. LOL
Sunset on the beach that I never got to witness fully. *grumble grumble grumble* Someday people. Someday.
Favorite part of the trip hands down captured in this very picture. Let's just say that Brianna and gerbils don't get along while she is sleeping. And young little Koko has a 6th sense about these things and loaned Brianna her very own hamster to sleep with. Close enough, righT?
Last thing I saw before leaving "The Happiest Place on Earth" (notice the quotations because I am not so agreeable with that statement). Brianna spotted this beauty for me and let's just say I wanted to buy one and loan it out to every guy I ever date again.
THEEEEEE END.

No comments:
Post a Comment