Religious:
-Never let the needs of now crowd out the considerations of eternity." -Neal A. Maxwell
-"When obedience ceases to be an irritant and becomes out quest, in that moment God will instill us with power." -Ezra Taft Benson
….I had loved before, but I knew not why. But now I loved—with a pureness—an intensity of elevated, exalted feeling, which would lift my soul from the transitory things of this groveling sphere and expand it as the ocean….In short, I could now love with the spirit and with the understanding also" ~Parley P. Pratt
Funny:
-"Mormons are like cockaroaches. There are tons of them, the make lots of babies, and you can't get rid of them." -Stephannie Woods
-Girls that would have never done it did it. ~BHAB survey
Love:
-"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss
-"We all want to fall in love. Why? Because that experience makes us feel completely alive. Where every sense is heightened, every emotion is magnified, our everyday reality is shattered and we are flying into the heavens. It may only last a moment, and hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives."
-"True love is friendship caught on fire."
-Love is like pi - natural, irrational, and very important.
Movie:
-"Sir, I am president of the electronics club, the math club, and the chess club. Now, if there's a bigger nerd in here, please, point him out." ~Day After Tomorrow
~It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities" -Dumbledore
-"Can't eat. Can't sleep. Reach for the stars over the fence. World series kind of love." -It Takes Two
Song:
-I used to be love drunk but now I'm hungover ~Boys Like Girls

No comments:
Post a Comment