Hey guys I'm sitting in the airport in South Korea waiting for my flight to Weihai and am frantically trying to get a couple posts in before I get my Blogger privileges revoked in China.
This was our room where we stayed last night. AMAZING. So high tech I couldn't even figure out how to turn off the lights. You had to have your key card in a slot to turn on the lights and then there was a monitor by our beds that I finally discovered controlled lights, music, air conditioning.....
We had a little office area with a closet including robes and slippers and a safe and laundry order forms...
Our sitting area complete with one of two TVs.
Our giant bathroom that we managed to flood twice last night. This Jay who I roomed with last night. The shower curtain is not long enough to keep all the water in the shower area so we soaked through a couple of towels on the floor.
I woke up this morning to discover that they had left chocolate for us on our pillow :)
This is South Korea. FOG. Everywhere. Therefore, I didn't really get to see much of it.
And this is me.. drinking my wonderful smoothie and blogging with you.

Missing you already!! Looks like you are having a good time already!
ReplyDeletelove you manda! ps. you're starting to sound like rong. "this jamie...":) hahaha love ya! miss ya!
ReplyDelete