About Me

My photo
I believe in dedicating my life to the things I truly love. This is my way of sharing that love with you.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Beijing hotel pic

This picture is of our hotel room in Beijing. Let's just say that for the 3 nights we stayed there it cost 1/4 of the price for the 1 night we stayed in Seoul. It reminded me a lot of the place I stay at in St. Louis this past summer but this time it didn't even phase me because I had a roommate and other people with me. I had to fix the toilet almost every time we flushed it so I've been really grateful for my experience and knowledge of repairing things while I've been here. So far I've worked some charm with the toilet (yeah that sounded a little awkward didn't it?), the door to our room, the shower, and sewed up a hole in my roommate's shoe after she said, "I'm about to resort to one of the most ghetto things I've done in my life and tape my shoe." But it's been good and I feel good having the skill to prepare me for these little problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment