I'm sure I'm not the only one but can I just say that every once in a while I am terrified of being pregnant. And on this morning after I went home from work vomiting last night and then slept all night I find this a completely appropriate time to share. It's the stupidest thing too because every so often I get these insane ideas that perhaps I could be pregnant now which is off the wall insanity since biologically that is entirely impossible. Fortunately I understand that and am not like that idiot Finn from Glee who is gullible enough to believe you can impregnate someone by going hot tubing. Although I must admit I was definitely laughing through the scene when he told the girl's parents they'd never even had sex. But really- - - I am terrified of it all. The morning sickness. The increased hormones. The weight gain. The pain. And a quite large series of things that I don't even want to make anyone read here on my blog. But hey-- how many people have survived it before? And then proceeded to have 20 more kids. . .
There are just so many mixed opinions too-- about things like birth control. How the LDS church is basically not in favor of it but it's left up to a couple to decide. How some people say it's a crime because it goes against nature and yet Margaret Sanger who started birth control doesn't even blink an eye when that accusation is brought to her.
It's just all. . . . interesting to say the least. And terrifying.


No comments:
Post a Comment