Here's a quick, easy, and extremely effective lesson on how to get a girl.
This may work for getting boys too although I doubt if it does it is nearly as effective.
So there's this girl you like... how do you get your hands on that tasty treat?
You give her attention.
Done.
4 out of 5 times that will work.
(I haven't actually done any research on this but I'd say that's a fairly accurate statistic.)
As long as you're not creepy she will fall for it. Girls want to be liked. They want someone to notice them. They want someone to smile at them. They want someone to listen to them. They want someone to show that they care-- even if it's the smallest of efforts on the guy's part.
That's it. Give her attention and you'll get a girl.
This relates to a post I wrote a while back. The reason we like people is because we like who we are when we're with them. Isn't this basically the same thing? If a guy gives you attention then you're going to feel like a princess which in turn will lead you to be interested in him and want more and more of this attention.
So what is attention? Here's what Wikipedia shares from line one:
Attention is the cognitive process of selectively concentrating on one aspect of the environment while ignoring other things.
Just make her stand out. Feed that inner hunger for love and attention. Let her know she's not just a figure in the crowd.
But there's a problem with this.. not that it doesn't work.. but what happens afterwards.
It has to be followed up with genuine interest and care and effort to ever make it anywhere.
It's a great trigger for a relationship but has to be fed further with more substantial effort from both parties to turn it into something real.
How many times have you fallen for someone simply because they gave you attention?
I know I have--- SO many times.
If this lesson on giving attention is not used properly it will just break hearts.
Who wants to give up on someone who has been feeding their ego so well?
No one.
So there ya go-- the simple way to get a girl.
Just use it properly.

I totally agree with this. I would say most sof my relationships have started because of attention.
ReplyDelete