About Me

My photo
I believe in dedicating my life to the things I truly love. This is my way of sharing that love with you.

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Praise Life

Yesterday I took some 'me' time and ended up reading a bunch blogs I'd written. It was especially good to read a couple I had written on things I'm grateful for and I want to once again share some things I consider very blessed to have as part of my life.

1. I am grateful for LIFE-- the ability to function and the option of making whatever I want out of my day. Now, more than ever, I understand the possibilities I have every moment and am so happy and excited that I get to pick which ones I want as part of my wonderful self. Life is beautiful. My life is beautiful.

2. I am grateful for ARIZONA. I really, really, love it here. I love going camping year-round. I love swimming and kayaking and feeling my skin burn from the sun in the summer. I love the monsoons and losing my mind when the driveway gets covered in raindrops.

3. I am grateful for HOPE. Whether that hope comes from religion or a cheesy chick-flick, it is beautiful to see people dream and believe in an idea. No matter what happens, there can always be hope.

4. I am grateful for SILENCE. I think there's a lot to be said about the ability to be silent and enjoy being in silence. 

5. I am grateful for LAUGHTER and SMILES. There is such joy and elation in my life when I smile and laugh. 

I could go on forever. 
I am grateful for my family and friends, meeting new people, Taco Tuesday, being random, yard sales, movie nights, Monopoly Deal, traveling, street vendors, waterfalls, trees, flannel sheets, good music, flirting, pedicures, soft carpet, REI gear, my car, knowledge, stars, good conversations, books, my red couch, scrapbooking, writing, blogging!, letters to/from friends, campfires, tanning, Thai food, pajamas, cereal, weddings, dancing, badminton, geology, museums, flowers, swings, raisin and cinnamon toast, eyeliner, good-tasting lip balm, Charlotte Russe perfume, paychecks, sexy swimsuits, naked time.....

Life's just good. Take time to appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment