Today was one of those days when it seemed like things couldn't possibly go worse which was then quickly proven wrong.
However, I would really rather not keep thinking about those things so here are some of the things that I am grateful for that were part of my life today.
I am grateful for:
1. good friends that are there for you every second of the way, no matter what
2. surrogate parents that provide love, comfort, and guidance
3. chimichangas with refried beans and rice
4. puppies that constantly love
5. people who simply listen to your problems and give you sympathy without trying to make you feel better.
6. a working car with air conditioning
7. bottled water
8. pajama pants and big shirts
9. comfy office chairs
10. the ability to cry
The great thing about bad days is that there's always a hope that tomorrow will be a little better. That when you wake up in the morning you'll feel a little stronger and braver and everything will be okay.


No comments:
Post a Comment