About Me

My photo
I believe in dedicating my life to the things I truly love. This is my way of sharing that love with you.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fashion Advice Take 2

So my lovely Stephannie friend posted a blog on some of her pet peeves about ASU's dress appearances. I would like to add. Just walking to one class this morning I saw so many indiscretions that I feel I must speak. Even if it is only to a computer screen. But first I ask you to read her lovely post. Here's the link: Fashion Advice

Let's start with the thing that made me gag this morning. Oh.... and every single other morning at this naked school.

1- COTTAGE CHEESE. No, not the food. I am talking about that pasty, jiggly, pudging-in-crinkly-lines-on-your-fat-thighs-because-maybe-you-drink-more-than-you-study-legs.

Okay. . . . so maybe it's not nearly this bad at school. 

But below is the usual with the occasional even worse situation. But really, your shorts could be 2 or 3 inches longer and people would never know about what ya have hidden
2- Just because you fit into a group of people doesn't mean you have to look like them.

Enough said by the pictures I think. Yes I am Mormon, have been an engineer, and am a geologist. Doesn't mean that I have to wear dresses with sweaters, have bad hair, and dress in clothes from the 80's. 

3- Just because you have a tattoo on your upper back does not mean you have to wear a halter top every single day.

At least this tattoo is somewhat attractive maybe in some way. I sat behind a girl last semester that had an ugly tat on her back that I got to see every other day. I still haven't figured out why it was attractive. Maybe that's why she got it on her back so she wouldn't have to look at it.

4- Your massive boobs should not jiggle that much. 


To keep this blog semi-appropriate I have provided a Zelda figure to exemplify what I see every single day. Time after time I see this at school. Big boobies with big exposure. No joke just this morning the girl sitting across from me in my ASL class looked like this. She is beautiful and has a great body without being a trashy blonde but this morning I could see almost everything. And if I'm sitting there staring at her chest almost the entire class period I can't imagine how much more distracting it gets to the other half of the homosapien population. 

5- Your makeup budget should not exceed your food budget.

I look at this woman and think, "Wow look at her blue eyeshadow and ugly smile." HELLOOOO people do you not know that makeup is made to enhance your beautiful features???? Not to draw character lines on your face. The point of eyeshadow is to enhance your eye color or the shape of your eyes. Not to make people notice the eyeshadow itself. This woman is beautiful. Or would be with $30 less makeup products on her face. BALANCE. SIMPLICITY. And no, lip liner is not needed. Maybe if you're a model. Not every single day. Chillax people. Just chillaxxx

6- Ugly sunglasses that most people hand out for free do not make you sexy.

I'm pretty sure I can find ten pairs like this at home that I was handed with pencils and cheap water bottles at booths where everyone wants you to be their friend. Just because your frat gives them to you and has their name written on the side does not make everyone think you are cool and want to become a NCMO interest. Oh look:


I just googled cheap sunglasses and this was the first thing to pop up. How funny never saw that one coming............. 

7- Second grade was a long time ago. 
Now that you're in college maybe one piece outfits are not needed so your little hiney won't stick out although apparently from the looks of this picture there will be a lot more than your hiney sticking out. This particular dress peeve was suggested by Stephannie to me moments ago. Maybe what happened back in elementary school should stay in elementary school. 

For now, I will leave my pet peeves about ASU's dress appearance at rest. Not promising there won't be more later. Any pet peeves of your own? 

No comments:

Post a Comment