1) The Proposal:
a)-Margaret Tate: What am I allergic to?
Andrew Paxton: Pine nuts, and the full spectrum of human emotion.
b)-Andrew Paxton: Three days ago, I loathed you. I used to dream about you getting hit by a cab. Then we had our little adventure up in Alaska and things started to changed. Things changed when we kissed. And when you told me about your tattoo. Even when you checked me out when we were naked. But I didn't realize any of this, until I was standing alone... in a barn... wifeless. Now, you could imagine my disappointment when it suddenly dawned on me that the woman I love is about to be kicked out of the country. So Margaret, marry me, because I'd like to date you.
c)-Margaret Tate: Another word and you're out of here with an armed escort. Andrew will film it on his little cameraphone and put it on that Internet site.
[to Andrew]
Margaret Tate: What's that?
Andrew Paxton: YouTube.
Margaret Tate: Exactly. Is that what you want?
[to Andrew]
Margaret Tate: What's that?
Andrew Paxton: YouTube.
Margaret Tate: Exactly. Is that what you want?
d)-Andrew Paxton: Standing.
Margaret Tate: Kneeling.
Andrew Paxton: Like a man.
Margaret Tate: On a bed of rosebuds, in a tuxedo. Your son. Your son... and he was choking back soft, soft sobs. And when he held back the tears and finally caught his breath, he said to me...
Andrew Paxton: 'Margaret, will you marry me?' and she said 'yep', the end!
2) 17 Again
a)-Ned Freedman: I think our hands just made a baby
b)-Mike O' Donnell: When you're young everything feels like the end of the world. But it's not; it's just the beginning. You might have to meet a few more jerks, but one day you're gonna meet a boy who treats you the way you deserve to be treated. Like the sun rises and sets with you.
c)-Mike O' Donnell: Scarlet, before you go through this, I want to remind you of September 7th, 1988. It was the first time that I saw you. You were reading Less Than Zero, and you were wearing a Guns 'n' Roses t-shirt. I'd never seen anything so perfect. I remember thinking that I had to have you or I'd die... then you whispered that you loved me at the homecoming dance, and I felt so peaceful... and safe... because I knew that no matter what happened, from that day on, nothing can ever be that bad... because I had you
d)-Mike O' Donnell: [meets Scarlett's date] Carnations? What a douche!
e)-Ned Freedman: We have to go shopping, your shirt is bedazzled.
Mike O' Donnell: Bedazzled with rhinestones!
Margaret Tate: Kneeling.
Andrew Paxton: Like a man.
Margaret Tate: On a bed of rosebuds, in a tuxedo. Your son. Your son... and he was choking back soft, soft sobs. And when he held back the tears and finally caught his breath, he said to me...
Andrew Paxton: 'Margaret, will you marry me?' and she said 'yep', the end!
2) 17 Again
a)-Ned Freedman: I think our hands just made a baby
b)-Mike O' Donnell: When you're young everything feels like the end of the world. But it's not; it's just the beginning. You might have to meet a few more jerks, but one day you're gonna meet a boy who treats you the way you deserve to be treated. Like the sun rises and sets with you.
c)-Mike O' Donnell: Scarlet, before you go through this, I want to remind you of September 7th, 1988. It was the first time that I saw you. You were reading Less Than Zero, and you were wearing a Guns 'n' Roses t-shirt. I'd never seen anything so perfect. I remember thinking that I had to have you or I'd die... then you whispered that you loved me at the homecoming dance, and I felt so peaceful... and safe... because I knew that no matter what happened, from that day on, nothing can ever be that bad... because I had you
d)-Mike O' Donnell: [meets Scarlett's date] Carnations? What a douche!
e)-Ned Freedman: We have to go shopping, your shirt is bedazzled.
Mike O' Donnell: Bedazzled with rhinestones!
f)-Maggie O'Donnell: Why is the new guy waving at me?
Samantha: I don't know, but if he were an apple he would be a delicious.
3) Sahara
a)-Rudi Gunn: But I was hoping to meet a girl on the Australian trip!
Al Giordino: No, African war zone; ship of death!
Samantha: I don't know, but if he were an apple he would be a delicious.
3) Sahara
a)-Rudi Gunn: But I was hoping to meet a girl on the Australian trip!
Al Giordino: No, African war zone; ship of death!
b)-General Zateb Kazim: Don't worry. It's Africa. Nobody cares about Africa.
c)-Al Giordino: Hey, you know how it is when you see someone that you haven't seen since high school, and they got some dead-end job, and they're married to some woman that hates them, they got, like, three kids who think he's a joke? Wasn't there some point where he stood back and said, "Bob, don't take that job! Bob, don't marry that harpy!" You know?
Dirk Pitt: Your point?
Al Giordino: Well, we're in the desert, looking for the source of a river pollutant, using as our map a cave drawing of a Civil War gunship, which is also in the desert. So I was just wondering when we're gonna have to sit down and re-evaluate our decision-making paradigm?
Dirk Pitt: [coming up on the fortress seen in the cave painting] I don't know - it seems to be working so far.
Dirk Pitt: Your point?
Al Giordino: Well, we're in the desert, looking for the source of a river pollutant, using as our map a cave drawing of a Civil War gunship, which is also in the desert. So I was just wondering when we're gonna have to sit down and re-evaluate our decision-making paradigm?
Dirk Pitt: [coming up on the fortress seen in the cave painting] I don't know - it seems to be working so far.
d)-Al Giordino: What do you think, Dirk?
Dirk Pitt: Uh... I think we need to pull a Panama!
Al Giordino: A Panama... a *Panama*?
Admiral James Sandecker: [on the phone] A Panama? No! No Panama!
4) Thumbelina
a)-Thumbelina: [not knowing that Cornelius is the prince] Tell me about the fairy court. Is there a prince?
Prince Cornelius: Yes.
Thumbelina: He must be terribly handsome.
Prince Cornelius: Oh, he is.
Thumbelina: Strong and brave.
Prince Cornelius: None like him.
Thumbelina: I'd love to meet the prince.
Prince Cornelius: Oh, I'll tell him.
Dirk Pitt: Uh... I think we need to pull a Panama!
Al Giordino: A Panama... a *Panama*?
Admiral James Sandecker: [on the phone] A Panama? No! No Panama!
4) Thumbelina
a)-Thumbelina: [not knowing that Cornelius is the prince] Tell me about the fairy court. Is there a prince?
Prince Cornelius: Yes.
Thumbelina: He must be terribly handsome.
Prince Cornelius: Oh, he is.
Thumbelina: Strong and brave.
Prince Cornelius: None like him.
Thumbelina: I'd love to meet the prince.
Prince Cornelius: Oh, I'll tell him.
b)- Cornelius: Oh, Thumbelina. Oh, wow. Something... I don't know.... something happened to me tonight. Something I never want to forget.
Thumbelina: Me too. Do not forget me.
Cornelius: Forget-me-nots. Oh, I'll never forget you. Never.
Thumbelina: Never, never.
c)-Mama toad: Buenos dias! I hope you sleep very very good.
d)-Thumbelina: Doesn't anybody care what i think?!
e)-Beetle: Hiya toots! Beetle's my name and razzmatazz is my game
f)-Thumbelina: ...and the beetle says I'm ugly
Jacquimo: the beetle? ho ho! you love the beetle?
Thumbelina: No
Jacquimo: Then never mind the beetle. Good riddance to the beetle... and good riddance to the toad. Does Prince Cornelius think you are ugly?
Thumbelina: No. He thinks I'm beautiful.
Jacquimo: And so you are.
g)-Jacquimo: there's the mountain that looks like a turtle
h)-Thumbelina: You. It's you. Cornelius you're alive!
Cornelius: Thumbelina,.. will you marry me?
Thumbelina: I will.
i)-Jacquimo: And, of course.... they lived happily ever after.
5) Definitely Maybe
a)-Will Hayes: Will you... um... marry me?
April: No. What do you mean, 'Will you, um, marry me?' I haven't seen you in weeks! You don't look happy or excited about the prospect of our marriage! You're asking me to give up my - my freedom, my joie de vivre for an institution that fails as often as it succeeds? And why should I marry you anyway? I mean, why do you wanna marry me? Besides some bourgeois desire to fulfill an ideal that society embeds in us from an early age to promote a consumer capitalist agenda? Will Hayes: Oh! Oh, my God. April: You should've got on your knee. Will Hayes: Just shut up! Here - I wanna marry you because you're the first person I wanna look at when I wake up in the morning, and the only one I wanna kiss goodnight. Because the first time that I saw these hands, I couldn't imagine not being able to hold them. But mainly, when you love someone as much as I love you, getting married is the only thing left to do. So, will you, um, marry me? April: Definitely. Maybe.
b)-Will Hayes: Summer. Don't mess with me. I can see where you're going with this. In a second you're going to say something impossibly charming. Summer Hartley: Really? Will Hayes: Yeah, it's gonna be great. And then you're gonna sweep me off my feet, and we all know where that's going. Summer Hartley: [laughing] Can't a girl miss a guy? Will Hayes: Yeah she can, but I just don't really have time for the pain. c)-Maya Hayes: Tell me how it happened. And the real story, not the "Oh, we met, we fell in love, and we decided to take all that love and make a family, and that's how we made you."
d)-Will Hayes: There's one part that kinda bothered me. "William Hayes, Robredo's chief speech writer, is both intense and boyishly handsome." *Boyishly*?
Summer Hartley: Yeah, you know I originally wrote "William Hayes has seductive eyes and the intriguing looks of someone whose clothes you want to rip from his very body", but the editor made me change it. Will Hayes: There's just no room for truth in journalism
6) Miss Congeniality
a)-Gracie Hart: I would so like to hurt you right now.
Victor Melling: As long as you smile.
d)-Will Hayes: There's one part that kinda bothered me. "William Hayes, Robredo's chief speech writer, is both intense and boyishly handsome." *Boyishly*?
Summer Hartley: Yeah, you know I originally wrote "William Hayes has seductive eyes and the intriguing looks of someone whose clothes you want to rip from his very body", but the editor made me change it. Will Hayes: There's just no room for truth in journalism
6) Miss Congeniality
a)-Gracie Hart: I would so like to hurt you right now.
Victor Melling: As long as you smile.
b)-Victor Melling: I'm sorry, what was the question? I was distracted by the half-masticated cow rolling around in your wide-open trap.
c)-Gracie Hart: [a taxi nearly runs Gracie over] Hey! I'm gliding here!
d)-Gracie Hart: Look, she's gonna cry again.
[imitating winner] Gracie Hart: "Oh, if I only had a brain."
[imitating winner] Gracie Hart: "Oh, if I only had a brain."
e)-Eric Matthews: This earpiece lets you hear anybody on our frequencies, and they can hear you. Gracie Hart: Don't need that, with all this foil in my hair I'm getting HBO.
f)-Victor Melling: If I'd ever had a daughter, I imagine she might have been something like you... which is perhaps why I've never reproduced.
g)-Cheryl "Rhode Island": Once I stole a pair of red underwear from the department store. My mom wouldn't buy them for me - she said they were Satan's panties!
h)-Kathy Morningside: Twenty-five years of bitching beauty queens and what do I get? Fired! They steal my life. They steal my beauty pageant! Gracie Hart: Hey! It is not a beauty pageant. It is a scholarship program. Kathy Morningside: Yeah, yeah. Gracie Hart: YES!
i)-Eric Matthews: No, that's why they *let* me pick you. You wanna know why i picked you? Gracie Hart: Lost a bet? Eric Matthews: Because you're smart. You're funny. You're easy to talk to when you're not armed. Look, give yourself a break. Cut Vic and the other pagent ladies some slack cause if they ever get a chance to see what I see then... they're gonna love you.
j)-Victor Melling: [during a makeover session] Eyebrows. There should be two.
k)-Gracie Hart: You think I'm gorgeous, you want to kiss me...
[singsonging] Gracie Hart: You want to hug me... You want to love me... You want to hug me... You want to smooch me... You want to... .... love me and marry me
7) Italian Job
a)-John Bridger: Fine? You know what "fine" stands for, don't you?
Charlie Croker: Yeah, unfortunately. John Bridger: Freaked out... Charlie Croker: Insecure... John Bridger: Neurotic... Charlie Croker: And Emotional.
[singsonging] Gracie Hart: You want to hug me... You want to love me... You want to hug me... You want to smooch me... You want to... .... love me and marry me
7) Italian Job
a)-John Bridger: Fine? You know what "fine" stands for, don't you?
Charlie Croker: Yeah, unfortunately. John Bridger: Freaked out... Charlie Croker: Insecure... John Bridger: Neurotic... Charlie Croker: And Emotional.
b)-Left Ear: This dude got dogs. I don't do dogs... I had a real bad experience, man. Charlie Croker: What happened? Left Ear: I had. A bad. Experience. Damn it. "I'm" deaf.
c)-Lyle: [Handsome Rob approaches Becky, the cable technician, in the parking lot. Lyle watches, amazed] Are you kidding me? How does he do that? How do you do that? What are you saying?
[Lyle narrates the conversation with alternating Handsome Rob and ditzy female voices] Lyle: [speaking as Handsome Rob] Hey, how are you? Lyle: [speaking as Becky] Oh, I'm good! Lyle: [Handsome Rob] Nice to meet you. I'm Handsome Rob. And you are? Lyle: [Becky] Oh, my name's Becky, but it's written on my shirt! Lyle: [Handsome Rob] Listen, I'm gonna need your shirt, and your truck. Lyle: [Becky] Perfect! I'll give them both to you. Would you like my virginity as well? Lyle: [Handsome Rob] If it's on the menu. Lyle: [Becky] Oh, you're so witty! Why don't you take advantage of me? Lyle: [Handsome Rob] Yeah, you're not too bright, are you? Lyle: [Becky] No. Lyle: [Handsome Rob] Perfect.
[Lyle narrates the conversation with alternating Handsome Rob and ditzy female voices] Lyle: [speaking as Handsome Rob] Hey, how are you? Lyle: [speaking as Becky] Oh, I'm good! Lyle: [Handsome Rob] Nice to meet you. I'm Handsome Rob. And you are? Lyle: [Becky] Oh, my name's Becky, but it's written on my shirt! Lyle: [Handsome Rob] Listen, I'm gonna need your shirt, and your truck. Lyle: [Becky] Perfect! I'll give them both to you. Would you like my virginity as well? Lyle: [Handsome Rob] If it's on the menu. Lyle: [Becky] Oh, you're so witty! Why don't you take advantage of me? Lyle: [Handsome Rob] Yeah, you're not too bright, are you? Lyle: [Becky] No. Lyle: [Handsome Rob] Perfect.
d)-Lyle: [seeing the name "Becky" on the cable-girl's uniform; specifically on her left breast] Becky, huh? Nice name. I wonder what she calls the other one... Handsome Rob: And it's such a mystery why you don't have a girlfriend, Lyle.
e)-Wrench: [upon first seeing Stella] Whoa, whoa whoa! We didn't get a chance to meet! Wrench. Stella: [slapping a wrapped hoagie into his outstretched hand] Ham and cheese. Wrench: [everyone laughs] Oh, that's cold. Mmmmm damn, that's cold.
f)-Lyle: [after realizing how much money they have stolen] Woo!!! Yeah!
[pauses] Lyle: I got the Holy Spirit... You should get on it... It's a good train.
g)-Charlie Croker: [voice over narration] I took John Bridger's advice. I found somebody I want to spend the rest of my life with and I'm going to hold onto her forever.
8) Johnny English
a)-Official at Funeral: Everything in order, English?
Johnny English: I think you'll find it's rather more than just in order, Sir. You are now entering the most secure location in the whole of England.
[a bomb explodes in the distance, killing all the British agents]
8) Johnny English
a)-Official at Funeral: Everything in order, English?
Johnny English: I think you'll find it's rather more than just in order, Sir. You are now entering the most secure location in the whole of England.
[a bomb explodes in the distance, killing all the British agents]
b)-[Bough and Johnny fall down a large hole]
Bough: Are you all right, sir? Johnny English: Yes, I landed on something quite soft. Bough: That was me, sir. Johnny English: Ah. Good. c)-[Johnny has just been accidentally crowned King]
Johnny English: Arrest that man! And lock him away![crowd cheers]
9) The Swan Princess
a)-Rothbart: Once you steal something, you spend your whole life fighting to keep it.










No comments:
Post a Comment