About Me

My photo
I believe in dedicating my life to the things I truly love. This is my way of sharing that love with you.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Fashion Advice Take 3

SOOOOOOoooooo I found a million more things that irritate me about the way people dress here at the devil's university. 

This first picture includes three pet peeves. 
1) Flashing it all. You should not ride a bike in a mini skirt. Some people do not want to see what shows.
2) Sun glasses. Your Ray Bans look douchey and tell me that maybe college is financially a little bit too much of a party and not enough work. Maybe you should get a job selling them instead of buying them. Even if they're not designer sunglasses you look like an idiot wearing them inside or on a super cloudy day. 
3) Less clothing when it's cold. In this picture it's obviously cold outside yet this girl has no pants on. ASU-- when "winter" comes out come more low cut tops with open jackets and mini skirts and leggings and Ugg boots. Then you wonder why you're freezing. *face palm* 

4) Bike boob cleavage. Along with not wearing a mini skirt while riding a bike you should not wear a low cut shirt while riding a mountain bike that causes you to lean over and temporarily blind all the traffic you are dangerously riding into. 
And I sure as heck hope this poor woman is not actually this disfigured. I've never prayed more for photoshop altering a picture in my life. 


5) Shirtless men. It should be required to wear a shirt to class. YES, I have seen a few males here and there shirtless walking to class. Their teachers must be female and not mind enough to kick them out. But really, none of you are as attractive without a shirt on as Jacob Black and even if you were, school is not the place to show that off. 


6) High heels on school days. School is for learning and not a dance club. Why in the world would you wear heels to school?? I walk a few miles every day easily at school and can't imagine how bad that would hurt by the end of the day.


7) Umbrellas at every moment of every day. The sun will not kill you. OK maybe if you spend enough time out in the sun you will get skin cancer and die but you will not die if the sun touches you walking between classes. Sunlight is actually good for you believe it or not. Haven't you heard about the poor Jews getting sick from lack of sunlight back in WWII? My teacher just told me to make sure my feet don't get sunburnt because they're propped up in the sunlight right now. How ironic. You prove my point exactly. 


8) School clothing. T-shirts, sweat pants, hats, bags, notebooks. . . . the bookstore even has ASU fire pits and Tiffany lamps you can buy for heavens sake. Just because you go to ASU does not mean that you have to wear their colors all the time. The occasional t-shirt is fine but an entire outfit of ASU branded maroon and gold is overkill. 


9) T-shirts from other schools. Ummmmm who cares if you went to Idaho state? Nobody. And you obviously don't care much either if you're at ASU now. So why are you wearing another school's shirt? Or a school's shirt that you haven't even gone to? So you went to Harvard one day . . . . OM why do you need to wear a shirt to show that? It's not like you'll have a very good chance of making it there for actual education.  . . 


10) Alcoholic shirts. Just because you attend one of the biggest party schools in the United States doesn't mean you have to blatantly proclaim that you'll be passed out drunk all weekend or be high in class next Tuesday afternoon. 


11) Dressing like you're going to the gym. I've never understood this. Are you actually going to the gym after class and are just too lazy to bring a change of clothes? Or have you already gone and just not worked out hard enough to break a sweat so you still look gorgeous. Or are you really not even going to the gym today at all? Which again leads to the question as to why you're in your cute little booty shorts and tank top. 


12) Huge gaudy flowers in your hair. I'm not sure why people think this is attractive. It is especially gross when your hair is not even attractive and you are under the impression that sticking a huge flower on your head will solve that problem. 


13) Ugly hats. This hat is actually super ugly in case you didn't know. Do you know who wears these? Gay men and people in the drama department.
14) Nerd glasses. If you're going to wear fake glasses at least make them cute. Why would you wear ugly old fashioned glasses? It does not actually make you hott. I'm sorry but deal with it. I can't even accept them on Taylor Swift and was sad to see she fell into this fashion trend. 



Well that's it for now. 

1 comment:

  1. I don't understand why any one would wear glasses if they can see just fine with out them. yes, the fedora hat is for gay men. I never understood why people use umbrellas when its not even raining. So, true about people dressing down during the winter, I guess if you are not cold then go for it. I have seen girls wear high heels to sporting events, its stupid!

    ReplyDelete