I would like to take readers back to a blog I wrote so very long ago titled serial killers . Most likely, you've never even read it. If you have, and if you do, the question in your mind of what-the-heck-is-this-supposed-to-even-mean? will most likely pop up. Well, my posts always include a million and one meanings whether they appear to be meaningless or not. Let me clue you in enough to understand the teensiest bit. The post, and also this post (along will a few others of course) are about a certain boy. *gasp!* imagine that! It's all about this boy and how I believed he could change, believed he could understand, believed he could grow up.
But unfortunately, or maybe even fortunately, things never go as planned. People are who they are and sometimes there is very little you can do to change that. . . . which leads me to who this post is really about. Of course really, it's all about him. It's always about him. But this person whom I would like to commend defied his curse. His enchantments. His lies.
To her I applaud these well-written words:
I’m better than this. The only thing I regret here is that I was actually stupid enough to become one of those girls I always pity. I let the hands that wrote those lies touch my hips, and the lips that maligned me touch mine. I hope you realize what you’ve lost in me. I’m far too good for you
and hope that some day I will have that power.



No comments:
Post a Comment