Some time around a year ago Stephannie and I did a little photo shoot. I never got around to editing any of the pictures but tonight I am supposed to being writing a forever long paper on a forever long project. Let's just say that my fridge is clean, the trash has been taken out, the dishes are done, the microwave is clean, these pictures have been edited and in an hour or two my room just might get rearranged. Again.
1st picture is the original, 2nd is the edited.
BTW-- I wouldn't mind feedback.

Some of these needed different adjustments than you gave them. Some of them you lowered the saturation when the colors were what really made this shoot stand out. The one picture where you upped the saturation, you took it a little too far. The vignette you put on your photos looks a little odd because it just covers the corners. Most of these need a levels adjustment. The picture of Stephannie that you cropped sideways you made a little too magenta toned. The sepia-ish toning on the first photo is interesting, but not strong enough to really read as a sepia tone, really it looks like you have too much yellow in your photo.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, overall you did very well for not really have done any editing at all, as well as the fact that you were probably using a dinky program that came on your computer (I'm guessing). And, if you ever want anything edited, ask me because I need practice and it's fun.
Love you Amanda