About Me

My photo
I believe in dedicating my life to the things I truly love. This is my way of sharing that love with you.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

I don't know whether to laugh or cry

It amazes me how the stupidest things can occur and somehow they make the time at work a bit more enjoyable.

This post is a composition of a few things that you probably don't care about on the subject of Bahama Bucks. (really though-- if you don't care-- why are you even reading this blog in the first place? We all know it's worthless unless you're extremely bored or a creeper)

A few things I know that apparently your mommy never taught you:
(yes Stephannie.. I did like your idea and copy it)
1- I can shut a door. Especially when it's 78 inside and 100+ outside.
2- I can throw my trash in the garbage.
3- I know you have to be more specific with your order than simply "I want a shaved ice"
4- I know the difference between flavors being "mixed" or "side-by-side"
5- I know that blue raspberry is indeed blue.
6- I'm very aware that there is a difference in the appearance of the flavors root beer float (neon brown colored) and birthday cake (off white with sprinkles)
7- I know an expiration date means that once that date is reached, the coupon is invalid. null. useless. And no, I cannot simply pretend it's not.
8- I know that 15-year-olds are not allowed to sell you alcoholic shaved ice.

The comedians of my customer pool:
1- The husband of the woman who always gets an A SF str cheese/SF ban C. He likes to wear shorty shorts and play Bop It Extreme.
2- The fat people that are so large they have to open the door of their car so they have enough room to reach in their back pocket and pull out their wallet.
3- The man who wears always orders a R #16 wc/c and wears a hat that has fake hair on top
4- The large twin texters who ordered identical avalanche cherry BRMs.

Unfortunately its against the rules to slap you:
1- The people in drive through who never say anything and I have to walk them through every single item asking, "shaved ice? OK what flavor? Do you want those side-by-side or mixed? What size? Do you want cream on it?......." while all the while I am trying to figure out which of the 3 people are actually talking to me and wondering why someone doesn't just smother that baby that's coughing next to the speaker? AND then for some reason they think I'm the one who is retarded and decide to deafen me by shouting into the speaker while my face is right next to it trying to figure out what the heck they're ordering.
2- The dad who is entirely oblivious to the fact that while he was failing to make a decision on his order, his 2-year-old daughter has already licked and thrown away 3 of the suckers on the counter that he had already told her not to eat. BTW-- she really didn't like the mango/chili mexican one. Oh look-- now you are somehow not seeing her take 20 straws and 50 napkins....
3- The teenage boy who thinks he's quite something and likes to come in with his palios almost every Friday and trash the place while he eats Super Sour Watermelon and grape mixed all the while putting on a show as he tells his friends to clean everything up. Apparently they're all deaf.
4- Any guy who asks me if "that hott blonde girl" will be working and if they can have her number.
5- The guy who hit on me while putting down his girlfriend. Double fail.. We have words for men like you.
6- People who aren't diabetic and order baby sized no sugar, no calories, no carbs shaved ice. You do realize you can order an avalanche and it still won't make you fat....
7- The guys who feels the need to always upsize what their date ordered. Because they're a "man." Oh, and really-- don't order first unless she says to-- there are still these things called manners and etiquette.

Well, that's all for now. But seriously-- I think the quote "the gene pool could use a little chlorine" fits perfectly here.

1 comment:

  1. First, have you every watched Star Trek? Because that makes your picture a million times funnier.

    And I always like hearing your tales of stupidity. They always entertain me. We should write a book someday titled that and include stories from various persons we know about the stupid things people do.

    ReplyDelete