At times reality is not all that fun so I retreat to the fairytale side of my life, some of which you can find here. Love it.
About Me
- mannadarlin
- I believe in dedicating my life to the things I truly love. This is my way of sharing that love with you.
Monday, April 25, 2011
In the end, it doesn't even really matter right now. False.
Once upon a time, in a made up world, theoretically I had a friend who for simplicity's sake we'll just say was exactly like me and she was in love with a boy exactly like you. But remember, this is all entirely made up. Theoretical. A fantasy. Psh don't even give it a second thought.
SO...
One day there I (meaning my friend in her theoretical situation) was just minding my own business which was probably a bad thing because there was a really boring person talking that I should have been paying attention to but said person it entirely irrelevant.... when I spotted you being so obviously yourself and began by creeperin to discover your secrets. We sat by each other one day and I pretended to ignore you which apparently I've done more than once now except this last time I really was oblivious. Then, being the loser I was I scoped out your information and made one of my best friends talk to you first. Turns out that best friend of mine is now one of your best friends too. And eventually I said hi. Actually I said more than that. My poor mouth just spilled out all your personal information that I had creeped and for some reason you did not run away screaming. Your bad. Time went by and I was entirely myself slacking on school work and obsessing over boys. And I didn't care that that was who I was and I didn't care that you saw me as that person. We spent plenty of 1-on-1 time together but it was never a date because such a scenario just wasn't part of our friendship. Then one day.. something happened and everything changed. And I hate myself for it. Hate that everything I had going for me is suddenly on the line. Hate that I now care that you might think that I'm a lazy boy obsessed waste of time. Hate that I'm too scared of an answer to ask the question.
Good thing this is all my friend's theoretical problem, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment