About Me

My photo
I believe in dedicating my life to the things I truly love. This is my way of sharing that love with you.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Good vs. Best


Life isn't always a matter of good vs. evil. Most of the time it is closer to good vs. best.

This applies in all aspects of life. What cleaning supplies you use, your diet, your choice in activities, and most importantly, people.

Here's the thing.... there are people in my life who are good people and there are people who are best people. 

I'm not saying that one is necessarily more fantastic than the other because honestly, I don't know everything about everyone and people are all amazing in their own ways. 

What I want to bring up is that in my own personal life (and any of your personal lives) there are people who are good for me and there are people who are best for me. 

The good people are still good and have a lot of amazing things going for them but the thing is, they may not mesh well with me. Sometimes things simply do not work together but people still try to force them together anyways. This good person might be a best for someone else but for my own personal situation, we are not compatible. 

And that's okay. 

Even though I am grateful for good people and what I have learned from them, I'm ready to move on. And I want to give a big thanks for best people-- the ones who are showing me that everything I have ever wanted is right in front of me. That it exists and lives to the potential of a true happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment