About Me

My photo
I believe in dedicating my life to the things I truly love. This is my way of sharing that love with you.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Computer class -> Simplified dating.

Please watch this video and then appreciate with me the simple magic that occurred. 

I'm slightly worried about that boy-- he comes off as a little creepy. I mean, I wouldn't even write that kind stuff and most of you know that if I have something to say I just share it. However, I am not creepy enough to go as far as ending an obviously obsessed, nervous letter with "Dreaming of You" even if its entirely true that I seem to dream about you far too often. 

Also.... heaven help this boy for suggesting MMORPGs. Poor girl. I highly discourage life consuming video games as a first date activity.

I honestly want to try this some day and see how it turns out. Not necessarily for a tacky date invite via email but maybe for something else. 

One thing that I do know though.. even though my intelligence has been insulted in this 100 level computer class of mine... I think it will be my favorite class of the semester. 

2 comments:

  1. Bwahahaha... maybe because its one of the only things not created by me on this blog :P

    ReplyDelete