About Me

My photo
I believe in dedicating my life to the things I truly love. This is my way of sharing that love with you.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

"What might be holding you back"


Over a lovely cup of shaved ice and a nice discussion about dating and "men," I was given a list of 15 things that "might be holding [me] back" in the dating world.

The things about me are:

1. Creeper
2. Awkward advances
3. You don't know how to talk to guys you like
4. Too much of a romantic
5. Going about getting a guy like you're a child still
6. Too tall for some guys. Meh.
7. Intimidating (Pretty girl). Not to [Ricky] though. 
8. Eye contact
9. Too hung up on guys that have no interest in you.
10. White girl dancing
11. Home wrecker
12. Mormon
13. Not mormon enough.
14. Going to Ricky for advice.
15. You love me (Ricky)

Obviously these are meant to be fairly humorous and contain a few inside jokes but.. who knows? Maybe a few lessons can be learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment