This is a subject I have always been a little uptight about so I will keep it sweet and to the point.
There is a difference between can't and won't.
I often hear things like, "I can't blah blah blah..... I don't have time." OR "I can't go do this fun thing with you.... I don't have money." OR "I can't like you because of blah blah blah."
(And I promise this blog is not focused on anyone specifically at all.)
Here's the thing.......... It's not that you can't. It is that you won't. Do NOT make excuses. It's insulting and annoying. If you want something in your life, you will find the time... you will find the money..... you will make the sacrifice... to MAKE IT WORK.
Why? Because it is something you want.
So don't excuse it as an impossible task. ANYTHING is an option if you want it to be.
Doneski.


No comments:
Post a Comment