About Me

My photo
I believe in dedicating my life to the things I truly love. This is my way of sharing that love with you.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Running Away From Home


There's a place that I go when I feel far far away from living 

When my world explodes into an intangible cloud of dust


I go there in search for some kind of yearning 

Even though all I have left is an empty heart of hope


There are few who I have taken to that place where I drift

Between life, between caring while I stand there alone


While the wind is as empty as my life has been feeling

I pray for that one to keep me away from my harm


That prayer has silenced-- its barely a whisper

How can I live when my life is all gone?


Its only a matter of time 'til I fall

From wind to stairs to the valley below


The chapter has ended with tears shed aplenty 

A story of dreams drug from bold to a thread


A thread from which I'm so dangerously hanging

Unready to cut loose and wake from the fall


So here I am waiting for miracles many

When what I should do is just run away from home

No comments:

Post a Comment