About Me

My photo
I believe in dedicating my life to the things I truly love. This is my way of sharing that love with you.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Judge not





JUDGING: to form an opinion or conclusion about.

I have always been confused as to the topic of judging and what exactly it means and what makes it good or bad. 

People constantly judge. It is something we must do. We judge in all sorts of areas-- not just people but at the moment my focus is going to be on judging people.

One phrase I find pointless is "Don't judge me." Well of course I'm going to judge you. It is how you get to know people and understand them. 

I just feel like the term "judging" is always given such a negative connotation and I disagree. There is negative judging when you are forming an incomplete opinion about someone without a true understanding and willingness to reevaluate your view. But judging for the most part- it's just what we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment