About Me

My photo
I believe in dedicating my life to the things I truly love. This is my way of sharing that love with you.

Monday, September 12, 2011

I Want


Quick! Decide what this blog post is about based on the title "I Want." I purposefully picked an entirely random picture as to not give it away. 

Got it?

Seriously... decide. What is this post about?
.
..
....
......
........
..........
............
..............
................
..................
....................
..................
................
..............
............
..........
........
......
....
..
.
If you don't have an idea yet here's 3 of many options this post could potentially lead to: 
I want (a pony!)
I want you (and your sexy body!)
I want you... (to do me a favor <_<)

Alright, it's the third. 
Now what do I mean by "I want you....."? 
[I realize it may not be proper english to place the "?" outside of the quotation marks but I like it better that way.]

Well, I am here to encourage the phrase "I want you...." 
How? By saying, "Hey Amanda! I want you to come to this group activity with me" OR "I want you to come spend time with me."  OR "I want you to fall crazy in love with me"

OK... maybe not the last one. Crpr+e^3!!

The thing is.. people don't often say that they want something from someone else whether it's because they don't want to be pushy or they don't want to show that they care that much or they're simply lazy, no good, pain the butts. 

So why should we start using the phrase "I want you"? Because it shows that you care! It shows a person that someone cares about them and let's be honest-- we all need that affirmation every so often. 

Try it tomorrow. No, TODAY. Today talk to someone and say, "hey, I want you..." 

It will make a huge difference. Pinky promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment