One of my absolute favorite movie scenes is when Thumbelina and Prince Cornelius meet.
Why?
The way they look at each other.
There is SO much you can tell from the way someone looks at you. And... be entirely confused by it too but we're going to ignore that part for now.
It's amazing how many emotions someone's face can reveal. I should know. Apparently I'm fabulously horrible at keeping a poker face.
But truly, you can look at someone and read their face far more often than they realize.
I've seen so many expressions.. curiosity, hesitation, observant, zoned out, lustful, trying to figure you out, thinking about someone else, contemplative, love.
Those are some of my favorite memories- the moments when someone looked at me and I read a million things that words cannot even describe.
I love those moments.
I love reading people.
I love feeling like a total ninja reading their mind.

This was kind of profound until the last line......but it made me laugh.
ReplyDelete