Here is a pidgeon from St. Paul's church. Yes a pigeon you know.... 'Feed the birds... tuppence a bag......'
And here is a picture of me not feeding the birds because they are "demonic and violent little things" as my tour guide would say
Here's another picture of St. Paul's

This is where they are guarding the door to Westminster Abbey so we couldn't get in. We had tickets or money or a check or something but for some reason something needed to be fixed so we will go later

Here is the back of Westminster Abbey. Well not really the back but a connection from the back. it's called something else. My memory fails me. I learned too much information to contain today.

This is what is on the revolving door at St. Paul's. I am rather fond of it

London does have many odd signs and billboards though..... ya know the kind you walk by and then do a double take because they're so abnormal

Here is one down by the tube. Think they want to get their point across?

There's a shop by where I live that carried bathtubs and sinks. We didnt go in but I am in love with this one. I have always wanted to bathe in a bowl.

This was my delicious dinner tonight. Minus the mango juice. The smell of it made me sick

My feet were a bit dirty from walking all day while wearing flip flops so what did I do? wash them? course not.

I tried on my new socks instead. Lovely aren't they? They're the only thing that I have purchased that was not from a market or takeout place. they're supposed to go past the knees but they barely cover mind. curse long legs
So you think that my socks are weird? oh dont you worry weird clothing is constantly worn in London. People running are almost always wearing full body spandex. Heck, even people who are not running wear spandex. And skinny skinny jeans. I've already seen 3 pairs of purple ones.
Even my tour guide has on an interesting outfit. leather jacket, weird dress shirt (and by dress shirt I do not mean that it was fancy) black skinny jeans, and brown boots. Adorable!
Here is a picture of Westminster Abbey. above the arch right above the ugly van are 10 martyrs of the church or something. One in Martin Luther. this part of the church was only added in the 1990's but the rest of the church is much older and includes the bodies of Winston Churchill, many royalty, and in an extremely hilarious and ironic way, Charles Darwin. hahaha
Here is my tour guide again. I don't know her name but she is very entertaining. I tried to pick a picture of her without funny lips but that picture does not exist. She also likes to embarass people. She named one guy in our group Mr. Muscles 'cause he was wearing a tank top and is buff and tan.
But the worst of all of her humor...... We drove past a building called "Sex Shop" and I repeated it to Chase who was sitting next to me (see below in blue hoodie) and our tour guide overheard and made me being interested in a sex shop into a little joke. It was kinda hilarious. Especially since I was the last person you would ever catch being interested in a sex shop

Homework time now.... yay?? Except false. :)

I am sooo many jealous. Also I miss you. Come visit Portland? Do it.
ReplyDeletePamanda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you too. But I'm really glad you're doing this. It's very entertaining and interesting to see the different parts of London.
ReplyDeleteAWWWWWWWWWW shucks you guys! And Ellie... I am sorry but Portland is not fitting in my schedule this summer. I'm uber sorry.
ReplyDelete