About Me

My photo
I believe in dedicating my life to the things I truly love. This is my way of sharing that love with you.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

London Day 5

Okay well this is just gonna be mostly pictures because I've been in this hot computer lab for almost 3 hours now and it's been a looooooooong day.



Today I went on an all day trip to Oxford.



Here is baby Jesus at the Christ Church

The entrance to the Great Hall at Christ Church (only referred to as the Great Hall though in the Harry Potter movies. Above me is where Umbridge hung her Ministry of Magic decrees)

The steps at Hogwarts in the 1st movie where McGonagall talks to the 1st years



Items for a true gentlemen. There are a lot of shops like this




The scene in Harry Potter where Malfoy turns in to a ferret was at this college in Oxford but it was closed when we were there due to people graduating.


In front of a church called St. Michael's or something


This one is for Tabi



The Radcliffe Camera



The inside of the "Great Hall" which had to be electronically modified or something for the movie because it's too small



Celine in the Christ Church




Ice cream truck. Some girl came up to the people in line and told them to leave because it was a bad ice cream man and there was another place on the next street that gave you twice as much ice cream for the same money


My Thai lunch. Sooo delicious. Chicken and cashew and egg fried rice


Some beautiful buliding in Oxford


Bike anyone? there are hardly any cars in Oxford. Just buses and bikes


People like to sing and play their instruments everywhere here. There's almost always someone in the Tube. I actually liked this guy though. He was singing the Hallelujah song. I'm not sure of the title but it was in Shrek.

Christ's Church courtyard


The end. Now I leave. Hallelujah.

1 comment: