About Me

My photo
I believe in dedicating my life to the things I truly love. This is my way of sharing that love with you.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Pictures London Day 9

Here are some pictures from the British Museum/the rest of the day

Ready to leave for the museum after a morning of class
Skull that inspired the last failure of an Indiana Jones movie

Building from Athens that Angie and I got pictures with and in doing so lost our tour group for a while


Scary horse from Athens (or Rome?)


Floor tiles at the British Museum


Mummified body. Cept not really. But it's wicked awesome. THIS is the kind of stuff I like to see. How sick does that make me sound?

A close up :)

More mummies. That was basically the only exhibit we looked through thouroughly after our guide left. Too tired

Because I love my cat........... I am going to mummify her when she dies
Egyptian writings/drawings
Tabitha this is what I would have bought you but I think it was £20. I think not

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you didn't spend thirty or so bucks on a necklace for me, even if it IS cool. And honestly, I don't think you would want to mummify your cat, especially when you discover what the process entails.

    ReplyDelete