About Me

My photo
I believe in dedicating my life to the things I truly love. This is my way of sharing that love with you.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

London Day 11 part 2

I took these photos shortly after I posted the blog for London Day 11 and I thought I would just add them now. Also are some pictures that other people took that I wanted to add.

All the time walking down the street you see little bags with doggie poo in them. You hardly ever see poo in the parks or anywhere else. In fact, there are special garbage cans at the park for dog poo. I wondered why people were so devoted to cleaning up.... well, it's a law. I saw a sign that threatened a $1000 fine if you did not clean up after your pets. I think it's a great idea.
It's nice to see plants here because they are so different than lots at home. It's amazing what can grow when it's not killer hot and dry.
A typical London sign
One of the shortcut pathways to where we go to school
Kieran's sign now has an addition to it. I don't know who did it but I think I may agree with their message
I got sunburnt Friday. And again Saturday. Mostly just on my neck but holy hades it itches.
Eating in Hyde Park
Jami and I at my favorite statue
Group picture in front of the fountains at the head of the Serpentine River in Hyde Park
Being bored of statues at the Wellington Arch
I don't know what's up with my face. Goodness
Our successful picture after many tries to get us all in with our eyes open

No comments:

Post a Comment