About Me

My photo
I believe in dedicating my life to the things I truly love. This is my way of sharing that love with you.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

London Day 7

Well yesterday was a day trip to Stonehedge and Bath

Tada!
Jami and I
It's great when you are placed in a screensaver

Supposedly the rocks heal or make you fertile and you can feel a vibe from them if you almost touch them. Basically what it is is that the rocks are really dense so you can feel the heat waves coming off but when you touch them they're cold because they're good conductors. Facinelli (my teacher) asked if I was a science major after I told her all of that haha



We really loved those rocks


Bath is where the Romans, after they conquered Britain in 43AD, had their baths. Obviously. There is a hot spring that has been running for thousands of years

Jenn and I waiting for the rest of the group. Picture courtesy of Chase
Group picture
By the bridge over the river in Bath

It was a long day but a decent relaxing trip. Last night we spent the entire night doing homework but I guess it is study abroad

2 comments:

  1. You didn't take any baths at Bath?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope the water was toxic. I wished so bad I could have gone swimming or soaked in some nice hot water though. So sad

    ReplyDelete