Today we had a picnic at Kensington/Hyde Park and then went to church and have been working on the computers/homework since then.

Well I thought that there were a lot of half naked people out getting sun Friday when we went to the park but now that it's the weekend the park looked like beach. There were people everywhere in their bathing suits and underwear soaking up as much sun as possible. So weird.+

They're odd these Londoners

See the gray rain clouds? Whoops scratch that.

Jenn, Jami, and Angie getting some sun

Odd outfit for the day. Sorry it's such a bad picture but I had to pull my camera out and turn it on to get this shot

This is my awkward lemon sorbet. I told you that Europeans are obsessed with the female body and fertility. No joke.

This is 23 Courfield Gardens where we live

Here is the church we go to. I think it's 5 stories tall

We attend the Britannia Ward.

And that's it because I need to write a paper and it's already after 10pm. Geez.
No comments:
Post a Comment