About Me

My photo
I believe in dedicating my life to the things I truly love. This is my way of sharing that love with you.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Favorite drinks -> :D

I know this is the stupidest and most worthless post ever but I want to share my favorite drinks. It's my blog so if you have a problem with it there is a nice little X in the corner of your window (top right for PC and top left for Mac)

This is the drink that inspired this post today. Orange and Strawberry Sunny Delight. Heck yes it is wonderful and for some reason I only buy it when I go to the dollar store but I actually don't think they have it at Fry's where I usually shop because I definitely bought a whole bunch of normal Sunny D the other day and I would not have done that if they had Strawberry Sunny D.
Anyways, it's pure goodness with plenty of sugar and 100% of your daily Vitamin C.

Sunny D
Next up is Strawberry Banana Sobe. Sobe makes a few other good flavors but this one is by far my favorite. Again, high in sugar and tastes like heaven. 

Sobe
Third on the list although not in any order is Jackson Hole Huckleberry Soda. Sounds weird, right? Seriously though-- it is entirely refreshing and flavorful. I learned about this drink when I worked at Beaver High Adventure Base and I still have two bottles stashed in my pantry from 2 years ago. Saved for very special occasions although I should probably just drink them before they start to ferment. If they can do that. I don't actually know. Anyways, it is a different flavor but very delicious.

Huckleberry Soda
This next drink is not because I think I'm fat and I'm watching my calories. Anyone who knows me moderately well knows that such is not the case. I eat whatever I want whenever I want. I actually find that sugar free drinks taste better to me. I think its that they are lighter and less strong. I did find out however that I only like this stuff cold which is interesting because I'm usually not a huge fan of cold drinks or at least not super cold. 

POWERADE ZERO-Strawberry
The final drink I'll add to this list was one that I grew up drinking at Stuart Anderson's Black Angus. Unlimited refills and trust me.. I took full advantage of that and tried to set records on each visit. I find it pretty that as a child I was able to not only consume a reasonable portion of my meal but 8 glasses of this goodness. I'll love it forever just because of the memories it brings back and as a way to high five my younger self for starting out super early on the non-alcoholic beverages.

SHIRLEY TEMPLE




No comments:

Post a Comment