About Me

My photo
I believe in dedicating my life to the things I truly love. This is my way of sharing that love with you.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Twilight Tours at the Wright House

When I was a little girl I grew up down the street from the Wright House. It's been my dream to have my reception there similar to The Plaza in Bride Wars. Now that I'm a teensy bit older and want different things with my life and understand money a fair amount more I'm not positive that is still my choice but there is something that as I drove by tonight I decided I most definitely want to do.
Monday and Tuesday nights from 5pm-8pm they have what they call "Twilight Tours." I assume its just an open house for couples looking at difference reception locations. I REALLY want to go to some day even if I am not dating someone. I actually think it would almost be more fun if I were to just take a guy friend and we could pretend we were madly in love and were seriously looking at this place for our reception. How amazingly fun would that be? Or go engagement ring shopping?! I really don't care much about engagement rings but I still think it would be so much fun to go with a friend one day and have some fun with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment