This picture has nothing to do with what I want to write about but it randomly showed up as I was searching for a photo to use and I couldn't help but smile.
There are 10 types of people in this world... the ones who understand binary and the ones who don't.
But seriously-- 2 types of people. The ones who believe that everything happens at random and is just a coincidence or luck and then the people who think everything happens for a reason.
Well, I'm one of the people who believes everything happens for a reason.
Don't freak out on me.. it's not like if I stub my toe that I think it has some significant meaning... My believing that everything happens for a reason pertains more to the big picture of things.
For example, I believe in things happening for a reason job-wise. I honestly believe that when Harkins was hating on me and didn't give me a job that it was meant to happen that way. And believing that made it easy to move on and not stress out over it. And ya know what? I now work at Bahama Bucks and I love my job. Such would not have been possible with Harkins. A coincidence? I think not.
I also believe in relationships happening for a reason. No... I don't even believe that. I know it. I know that people come into and leave my life at times that have meanings. Family. Friends. Boyfriends. There is something that I need to learn from them or they help me out when I really need them or they leave in order for me to let someone new into my life. I could list off so many times when these situations fit together perfectly at times when not even a realist can claim a coincidence.
So there you have it... That's what keeps me going. That is what allows me to be okay with things when they are not going as I planned them. It is because I know that things will fit together at the right time and with the right people and since I believe that, and after all I can do, I need to just trust that there is something wonderful waiting for me in the future. I have to trust that what is being prepared for my future is so much better than my past however entirely wonderful my past may have or have not been.
Trust... it is a beautiful thing.


No comments:
Post a Comment