Our first full day in Dublin well.... let's just say that I was a little bit out of it when I first woke up.

But I got much more awake and with it once we went to the beach. It was actually just a bay I think but still... it was water and I was way happy. It was actually sunny and the water was decently warm which was nice.

After the beach we wandered around downtown Dublin. This is the canal/river through the middle of town. The big center of Dublin is O'Connell street/bridge which I think is what is in the background.

After spending some time downtown we went to Phoenix Park. We figured it was practically a must because of it's name. It was a nice park. Very green and big as usual.

There was a family of swans there. Daddy in the water and Momma with 4 babies. Way cool to watch.
No comments:
Post a Comment