Well we started the day off late due to oversleeping people so instead of going on the hop on hop off tour bus like we planned we went shopping instead.
We found this really cool Indian store and I must admit I bought more at it then anywhere else in Europe but the stuff was awesome and cheap.
We climbed to the top of the Walter Scott Monument which has 286 steps (I think) and freakishly small spiral staircases at the top. Again, I no longer like spiral staircases. They're disorienting. They view was awesome though. It rained a bit once we got to the top but it wasn't too bad. Just really really windy.


After looking through some clothes stores we ended up at Tesco which is a grocery store and we picked up some food and laundry detergent. WE cant really make food here because the pantrys (kitchens) are a little bit understocked on dishes which basically means there is none.
When we got home we did some laundry since all of our clothes were dirty and then had I guess what you would call a slumber party minus the slumber. We ordered pizza and had some soda. Afterwards we put on mud facial masks and took pictures and freaked people out while they dried. THen we just talked for a while and went to bed.

No comments:
Post a Comment