About Me

My photo
I believe in dedicating my life to the things I truly love. This is my way of sharing that love with you.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

London Day 21

These pictures are a little bit out of order but deal with it. #



Basically yesterday we went to class, packed, saw As You Like It in the Globe Theater, did homework, some laundry, and I think I finally got to sleep at about 2:45am



To get to the Globe Theater you can take the Tube over to Mansion House stop and then walk across Millenium foot bridge over the Thames river. St. Paul's is on one side of the bridge and the Tate museum and the Globe Theater on the other.

The Millenium Bridge was build at the turn of the millenium (duh) by I think the queen. There's a plaque that says something about it. It's just a really cool bridge over the Thames. It shook so bad opening day that they had to close it for 6 months while they did an additional 12 million pounds of work on it. hahahahaha


Here is the lovely Globe Theater. It's hard to get good pictures of it because there are a couple of close trees and a whole bunch of buildings close by. Its lame.

Between acts they played music up on the balcony on the stage. My seat was on the very top row.

Globe theater.

Millenium Bridge. You can see Tower Bridge way off in the distance

Millenium Bridge + St. Paul's
A typical London sunset over the Thames
Packing.... I got bored.

Jami and I while packing.


I love watching Jami dance. It cracks me up. This is a mild case of her dancing outbreaks.


No comments:

Post a Comment