About Me

My photo
I believe in dedicating my life to the things I truly love. This is my way of sharing that love with you.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Edinburgh Day 3

DAy 3 we went on the hop on hop off bus tour of Edinburgh. It only had 6 stops on the bus we went to and we rode the entire route without getting out and then rode it again and got off on some of the stops.



Angie and I waiting for the bus ride to start. Double decker of course.



There were people playing bagpipes on the street. They're pretty good.


The first stop was the botanical garden(s??) It was pretty awesome. There weren't really hardly any flowers but it was a nice place to visit. We got to watch some really cool ducks.
And.... there was a door in the huge hedge.
Also. . . I got to feed some squirrels!!! Amazing. It licked my hand.
We also stopped and saw the Britannia which is the queen's royal yacht. We didn't pay to go inside but just looked out the window at it.
The last stop we went to was the Holyrood palace which is the queen's palace in Scotland. I think she might be here now.... we saw 4 helicopters heading in that direction and rumor has it that she was gonna be here this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment