Angie and I at the beach.At times reality is not all that fun so I retreat to the fairytale side of my life, some of which you can find here. Love it.
About Me
- mannadarlin
- I believe in dedicating my life to the things I truly love. This is my way of sharing that love with you.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Edinburgh Day 4
Day 4 was a Sunday and the closest church as far as I could figure out was on the other side of the huge bay by Edinburgh which basically = 1+ hour of bus/train rides. So instead everyone was boring and wanted to stay home. I got Angie to go to Portobello beach with me and it was awesome. There was real sand which is not all that common here. It was nice and sunny and warm too.
Angie and I at the beach.
Angie and I at the beach.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment