About Me

My photo
I believe in dedicating my life to the things I truly love. This is my way of sharing that love with you.

Friday, June 5, 2009

London Day 16

Wednesday we had morning class and then afterwards we went to Chelsea (a district of London) to take a picture with the Thomas More (my new hero) statue because it was required for one of our final projects for class.

Doors should not be pink. No no no no no no no no. NO!!
We stopped at a French resturant for a little snack. I got Angie to share a treacle tart with me. It didn't really look appealing but Harry Potter is always talking about how they are his favorite and how much he loves them so I had to see what they were like. They are....... ok. I still stick with my dislike of warm pies. ew. I don't even know what is in a treacle tart. I'm not sure I want to. I'm glad that I tried it though. At least now I know that Harry Potter has bad taste.
We finally stopped in a McDonalds because Chase wanted some grease but then he ditched us and went out to dinner with some other people. Lame. McDonalds here is FANCY. One of them had posh green leather chairs. Ours had a piano that played itself
and........... a vase with a pretty rose on every table. At McDonalds. Wow.
This is pretty much currently my favorite ad on the Tube. "Ok, I'm no angel. They miracle is, I ahve the hair of one." Mostly I just like her smile. A lot. For secretive reasons.

Wicked!!! was awesome. I still liked Phantom more though but Wicked was really really good. I'm so glad I got to see it. It's nice to finally have a mental image to go with all the songs I have memorized
After Wicked. We loved it.
Jami that morning..... "I could jump out the window and kill myself if I wanted." (we were on the 3rd story. 2nd story for London though because they call the 1st floor 0 which makes sense) I love it when Jami says stuff like that though. I also wish I could videotape the little jigs she breaks out in at times. Makes me laugh...
My lemon sorbet! See how it's over half full? Well I ate the rest tonight haha. I'm such a pig. Oh and I finished my book. IT. Was. AWESOME. (Before I Say Goodbye by Mary Higgins Clark.) totally trippy and I figured out the mystery mostly before I got to the end. Oh I am so proud of myself
Thomas More. Ugly statue. Awesome guy. Look him up. Or read Man of All Seasons. Good play

No comments:

Post a Comment